The first UEFA Under-19 Futsal EURO finals will be an eight-team event from 8 to 14 September 2019 in Riga.
Article top media content
The first UEFA Under-19 Futsal EURO final tournament will be an eight-team event from 8 to 14 September 2019 at Arena Riga in the Latvian capital.
- The new competition was announced by the UEFA Executive Committee as part of a revamp of UEFA's futsal competitions.
Finals (8–14 September)
- The seven main-round group winners will join hosts Latvia in the finals next September.
- In the finals, two groups of four will be formed, with the top two in each progressing to the semi-finals.
- Qualified: Latvia (hosts), Croatia, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Ukraine
- The draw will be at 20:00CET (21:00 local time) on 7 June in the fan park by Daugava Stadium, Riga ahead of the European Qualifier between Latvia and Israel.
Group stage: 8, 9, 11 September
Semi-finals: 12 September
Final 14 September
Group 1 (played in Finland)
Group 2 (played in Slovenia)
Group 3 (played in Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Group 4 (played in FYR Macedonia)
Group 5 (played in Georgia)
Group 6 (played in Russia)
Group 7 (played in Croatia)
- Seven group winners join hosts Latvia in the finals from 8 to 14 September at Arena Riga.
Group A (played in Lithuania)
Group B (played in San Marino)
- Two group winners progress to main round
Hosts selected: 27 September 2018, Nyon
Qualifying draw: 1 November 2018, Nyon
Preliminary round: 21–26 January 2019
Main round: 26–31 March 2019
Finals draw: 7 June, Riga
Final Tournament: 8–14 September 2019, Riga