Paris Saint-Germain have reclaimed top spot in Ligue 1 after a 3-1 victory against Toulouse FC that was shaped by two goals from ex-Pitchouns loanee Adrien Rabiot.
Article top media content
• Paris Saint-Germain beat Toulouse FC 3-1 with two goals from Adrien Rabiot.
• Paris top, but Olympique Lyonnais or Olympique de Marseille can replace them on Sunday.
• Rabiot becomes first Paris player in ten years to score five Ligue 1 goals before age 20.
• Captain Thiago Silva gets first of season after Wissam Ben Yedder's effort for visitors.
• SC Bastia come from behind to beat LOSC Lille, who have now won one in six.
• Stade Rennais FC let lead slip as Wahbi Khazri earns FC Girondins de Bordeaux a draw.
• Emiliano Sala scores twice as SM Caen ease to 4-1 win against RC Lens.
• In process, Caen concede 13th penalty this term, a seven-year high in top five European leagues.
• Évian Thonon Gaillard FC v FC Lorient postponed due to heavy snowfall.