FC Bayern München recorded their fifth straight Bundesliga win to move 11 points clear of closest challengers VfL Wolfsburg, 1-0 losers at FC Augsburg.
Article top media content
• FC Bayern München move 11 points clear at the top with a 3-1 comeback victory at Hannover 96.
• Xabi Alonso equalises and Thomas Müller scores twice after half-time to earn Bayern fifth straight win.
• VfL Wolfsburg lose for the first time since November, going down 1-0 at FC Augsburg.
• Tobias Werner misses from the spot but Dominik Kohr converts the rebound for fifth-placed hosts.
• Max Meyer on target twice as FC Schalke 04 dispatch TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 3-1.
• Borussia Dortmund held to a goalless draw at fourth-from-bottom Hamburger SV.
• SC Freiburg remain three points inside the drop zone after 1-0 home loss to SV Werder Bremen.
• 1. FSV Mainz 05 recover from conceding two Raffael goals to draw 2-2 with VfL Borussia Mönchengladbach in late game.