Olympique Lyonnais spurned the chance to go back to the top of Ligue 1 following Paris Saint-Germain's victory on Friday, as ten-man OGC Nice won 2-1 at Stade de Gerland.
Article top media content
• Ten-man OGC Nice record a shock 2-1 win at second-placed Olympique Lyonnais.
• Valentin Eysseric seals the points for the visitors with an 86th-minute penalty.
• Nice's Lloyd Palun is sent off after 55 minutes for a second bookable offence.
• Carlos Eduardo opens the scoring for Nice with an emphatic overhead kick.
• Maxime Gonalons restores parity for Hubert Fournier's team from the spot.
• Lyon are one point adrift of Ligue 1 leaders Paris Saint-Germain.
• New coach Dominique Arribage wins his first game in charge of Toulouse FC, 2-1.
• Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik with the decisive goal against FC Girondins de Bordeaux.