Olympique de Marseille missed a chance to move within two points of top spot in a 1-0 loss at FC Girondins de Bordeaux, while AS Saint-Étienne bolstered their top-three prospects.
Article top media content
• Olympique de Marseille's title hopes suffer blow in a 1-0 loss to FC Girondins de Bordeaux.
• Cédric Yambéré scores winning goal with the first shot on target of his Ligue 1 career.
• Fourth-placed OM stay five points behind leaders Paris Saint-Germain.
• Bordeaux lie sixth, four points back from a UEFA Champions League berth.
• AS Saint-Étienne boost their hopes of a top-three finish in a 1-0 win against FC Nantes.
• Franck Tabanou's 18th-minute free-kick enough to secure victory for Les Canaris.
• Stade Rennais FC are certain of their Ligue 1 status after beating EA Guingamp 1-0.
• Ola Toivonen's superb 80th-minute volley proves decisive.
• OGC Nice move up to tenth, Said Benrahma's goal securing a 1-0 win at Stade de Reims.
• Évian Thonon Gaillard FC sit a point above drop zone after succumbing 1-0 to LOSC Lille.
• Rock-bottom RC Lens remain nine points from safety following 0-0 draw with FC Lorient.
• Toulouse FC increase their survival hopes by downing Montpellier Hérault SC 1-0.
• Óscar Trejo's first goal in two months hands Dominique Arribagé's side the points.