Javier Pastore struck twice before Edinson Cavani converted a spot kick as Paris Saint-Germain reclaimed top spot in Ligue 1 after a 3-1 victory against OGC Nice.
Article top media content
• Paris Saint-Germain beat OGC Nice FC 3-1 with two goals from Javier Pastore.
• PSG top, but Olympique Lyonnais can replace them on Sunday.
• Third-placed AS Monaco FC fall off the pace with 1-1 draw against Stade Rennais FC.
• Nineteenth-placed FC Metz win 3-1 against bottom-placed RC Lens.
• FC Lorient drop into bottom three following 1-0 home defeat by Toulouse FC.
• Stade de Reims beat SC Bastia 2-1, EA Guingamp and Évian Thonon Gaillard FC draw 1-1.