Olympique Lyonnais lost Lindsay Rose to a red card on 29 minutes but drew 2-2 with neighbours AS Saint-Étienne to return to the Ligue 1 summit on goal difference.
Article top media content
• Ten-man Olympique Lyonnais salvage a 2-2 draw at home to neighbours AS Saint-Étienne.
• Clinton Njié puts Lyon in front in last Rhone derby ever held at the Stade de Gerland.
• Max-Alain Gradel pulls St-Étienne level from spot, after Lindsay Rose is sent off for handball.
• Romain Hamouma takes the ball past Anthony Lopes and puts Les Verts ahead on 45 minutes.
• Christophe Jallet levels for the hosts shortly after half-time.
• The result sends OL back to the Ligue 1 summit on goal difference, having played one game more than Paris Saint-Germain.
• LOSC Lille make it three wins in a row by downing FC Girondins de Bordeaux 2-0.
• Nolan Roux and Adama Traoré on target for eighth-placed LOSC.
• Bordeaux miss chance to move level on points with fourth-placed Olympique de Marseille.
• In seventh, Montpellier Hérault SC record a 1-0 triumph at home to SM Caen.
• Hilton heads in from an early corner during a rain-soaked game.