FC Bayern München have all but sewn up their third consecutive Bundesliga title after beating Hertha BSC Berlin to go 15 points clear of VfL Wolfsburg, who play on Sunday.
Article top media content
• Bastian Schweinsteiger scores as FC Bayern München edge out Hertha BSC Berlin 1-0.
• Josep Guardiola's men go 15 points clear with five games remaining.
• Bayern will be champions if VfL Wolfsburg fail to beat VfL Borussia Mönchengladbach on Sunday.
• Hakan Çalhanoğlu misses penalty as third-placed Bayer 04 Leverkusen are held by 1. FC Köln.
• Bård Finne equalises for the hosts on 83 minutes, wiping out Julian Brandt's opener.
• Borussia Dortmund beat Eintracht Frankfurt 2-0 for their third straight home win.
• Hamburger SV move off the foot of the table by overcoming FC Augsburg 3-2.
• Hannover 96 remain fourth from bottom after a 2-1 loss to TSG 1899 Hoffenheim.
• Adam Hloušek is sent off as VfB Stuttgart draw 2-2 with SC Freiburg.
• On Friday, Stefan Bell scored twice as 1. FSV Mainz 05 beat FC Schalke 04 2-0.