Alexandre Lacazette's 27th of the season helped Olympique Lyonnais to regain top spot in France, the day after Olympique de Marseille's four-game losing streak came to an end.
Article top media content
• Olympique Lyonnais top in France following 2-0 success against Évian Thonon Gaillard FC.
• Clément Grenier scores free-kick – his first goal in 15 months, including a spell out with knee injury.
• Alexandre Lacazette seals win with spot kick - his 27th league goal this term.
• On Friday, André-Pierre Gignac hit his 100th and 101st Ligue 1 goals at FC Metz as Olympique de Marseille ended a four-game losing streak.
• AS Saint-Étienne, in fifth, lose 1-0 at SC Bastia; sixth-ranked FC Girondins de Bordeaux held to a 0-0 at relegation-threatened FC Lorient.
• Stade de Reims one point clear of drop zone after 2-0 loss at EA Guingamp; a 1-1 draw at OGC Nice provides a useful point for fellow sufferers SM Caen.
• Goalless between Montpellier Hérault SC and Stade Rennais FC.