Paris St-Germain need only one point from their final two games to retain the French title after second-placed Olympique Lyonnais spurned the chance to close the gap in Ligue 1.
Article top media content
• SM Caen record a shock 3-0 home win against second-placed Olympique Lyonnais.
• Nicolas Benezet on target twice for hosts, including fine individual effort.
• Caen boost survival hopes with surprise victory.
• Lyon left six points adrift of Ligue 1 leaders Paris Saint-Germain.
• French champions require one point from last two games to retain title.
• FC Metz relegated from Ligue 1 following 4-0 home loss to FC Lorient.
• FC Girondins de Bordeaux beat FC Nantes to boost pursuit of UEFA Europa League berth.
• Toulouse FC win five-goal thriller against LOSC Lille.
• Stade de Reims move four points clear of bottom three after 3-2 triumph at 18th-placed Évian Thonon Gaillard FC.