Paris Saint-Germain have been crowned champions for a third season running after recording an eighth successive victory, with history now in the offing.
Article top media content
• Paris Saint-Germain reclaim Ligue 1 title with 2-1 success at Montpellier Hérault SC.
• Blaise Matuidi and Ezequiel Lavezzi on target as Paris seal third successive French championship.
• PSG eight points clear of second-placed Olympique Lyonnais with one game remaining.
• Parisians on course to become first team to win Ligue 1, French Cup and French League Cup treble.
• Second-placed lyon held 1-1 at home by FC Girondins de Bordeaux, in sixth spot.
• Enzo Crivelli gives visitors third-minute lead before Nabil Fekir restores parity six minutes later.
• Bernardo Silva and Valère Germain on target as AS Monaco FC, in third, beat relegated FC Metz.
• Hosts occupy UEFA Champions League qualifying spot with one game remaining.
• Les Rouge et Blanc two points clear of fourth-placed Olympique de Marseille.
• Olympique de Marseille record emphatic 4-0 victory at LOSC Lille.
• André-Pierre Gignac nets 21st league goal of season as OM seal UEFA Europa League spot.
• Évian Thonon Gaillard FC relegated from Ligue 1 following 2-1 defeat by AS Saint-Étienne.