|Attempts on target||18||20|
|Attempts off target||17||27|
|D||Club Brugge||Dinamo Zagreb|
|L||Rapid Wien||CSKA Sofia|
Aurélien Chedjou's goal in France meant LOSC Lille Métropole got the better of PFC Levski Sofia on Matchday 3, but the Bulgarian side will look to turn the tables as the sides meet again in UEFA Europa League Group C.
• The teams met for the first time in UEFA club competition on Matchday 3 in what was Lille's first taste of Bulgarian opposition.
• Levski have played four games against French sides, with the record W2 D0 L2 (W2 D0 L0 in Sofia).
• Levski have won all four of their European home games this season, with plenty of goals having been scored in the process; 16 by the home side and five by their visitors.
• Prior to a 3-2 win against KAA Gent on Matchday 1, Levski had lost six UEFA group stage home games on the bounce, failing to score in the five most recent ones.
• Lille are without a win in six games on their travels since winning 5-1 at SK Slavia Praha in their first away fixture in last season's UEFA Europa League group stage.
• Levski's Hristo Yovov celebrates his 33rd birthday on the day of the match.
• Levski coach Yasen Petrov spent one season as an attacking midfielder with the club in 1991/92, representing their local rivals PFC Lokomotiv Sofia and PFC Slavia Sofia as well as clubs in China, Cyprus and Germany. Twice a Bulgarian Cup winner as a player, Petrov won three international caps and led four other top-tier clubs before being hired as Levski coach in May 2010.
• Lille coach Rudi Garcia represented the club as a midfielder at the start of his playing career, and has been back with Les Dogues since 2008 – though he was briefly released in June last year only to be rehired two weeks later. He has also coached AS Saint-Etienne and Le Mans UC 72.
©UEFA.com 1998-2010. All rights reserved.