Eight places remain up for grabs in the UEFA Europa League round of 32 when the groups end on 7 December and 17 teams are in contention: we explain what they need.
Article top media content
- Qualified: Villarreal, Dynamo Kyiv, Partizan, Braga, AC Milan, Atalanta, Lyon, FCSB, Viktoria Plzeň, Arsenal, Salzburg, Östersund, Lazio, Nice, Zenit, Real Sociedad
- Could qualify on 7 December: Slavia Praha, Astana, Ludogorets, İstanbul Başakşehir, AEK Athens, Austria Wien, Sheriff, Lokomotiv Moskva, København, Crvena zvezda, Köln, BATE, Marseille, Konyaspor, Vitória SC, Athletic Club, Zorya Luhansk
- Out: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Skënderbeu, Young Boys, Hoffenheim, Rijeka, Apollon Limassol, Everton, Zlín, Lugano, Hapoel Beer-Sheva, Hertha Berlin, Zulte Waregem, Vitesse, Rosenborg, Vardar
- Full standings
All information in this article is subject to final confirmation from UEFA. These examples may not cover all potential situations.
Group A: Slavia Praha (8 points) v Astana (7), Villarreal (11) v Maccabi Tel-Aviv (1)
- Villarreal are through as group winners.
- Slavia will qualify with a draw.
- Astana will qualify with a win.
- Maccabi are out.
Group B: Dynamo Kyiv (10) v Partizan (8), Young Boys (3) v Skënderbeu (5)
- Dynamo are through, and will clinch first place with a draw.
- Partizan are through, and will clinch first place with a win.
- Skënderbeu and Young Boys are out.
Group C: Hoffenhaim (4) v Ludogorets (8), İstanbul Başakşehir (5) v Braga (10)
- Braga are through, and will clinch first place with a win or if Ludogorets (who have a superior head-to-head) fail to win.
- Ludogorets will be through with a draw or if Istanbul Başakşehir (who have a superior head-to-head) fail to win. Ludogorets finish top if they win and Braga do not.
- Istanbul Başakşehir will be through if they win and Ludogorets lose.
- Hoffenheim are out.
Group D: Rijeka (4) v AC Milan (11), Austria Wien (4) v AEK Athens (7)
- Milan are through as group winners
- AEK will qualify with a draw.
- Austria will be through if they win (they would be top in a two-way head-to-head with AEK and a three-way head-to-head also including Rijeka if they win).
- Rijeka are out.
Group E: Apollon (3) v Everton (1), Atalanta (11) v Lyon (11)
- Atalanta and Lyon are through. They drew 1-1 in France so a 0-0 draw would give Atalanta first place, as would a 1-1 draw as Atalanta have a better overall goal difference. Any other score draw would give Lyon first place on head-to-head away goals.
- Apollon and Everton are out.
Group F: Zlín (2) v Lokomotiv Moskva (8), København (6) v Sheriff (9)
- Sheriff will be through if they draw or if Lokomotiv lose. If Sheriff lose and Lokomotiv win, Sheriff finish below København on head-to-head. If Sheriff lose by two goals or more and the other game is drawn, Sheriff are out on three-way head-to-head. If Sheriff lose by one goal and the other game is drawn, they are through on three-way head-to-head goals scored.
- København will be through if they win unless they win 1-0, 2-1 or 3-2 and the other game is drawn, due to three-way head-to-head goals scored (or two-way head-to-head with Lokomotiv if it is 3-2).
- Lokomotiv will be through with a win, if they draw and the other game finishes anything other than a one-goal victory for København in which they score at least four, or if København do not win.
- Zlín are out.
Group G: FCSB (10) v Lugano (6), Hapoel Beer-Sheva (4) v Viktoria Plzeň (9)
- FCSB are through and will clinch first place with a win, or if Plzeň fail to win due to their superior head-to-head.
- Plzeň are through due to their superior head-to-head with Lugano and will clinch first place if they win and FCSB do not.
- Lugano and Hapoel are out.
Group H: Arsenal (10) v BATE Borisov (5), Crvena zvezda (6) v Köln (6)
- Arsenal are through are group winners.
- Crvena zvezda will be through if they win, or on head-to-head with a draw if BATE fail to win.
- Köln will be through if they win.
- BATE will be through if they win and the other game is drawn.
Group I: Vitória SC (4) v Konyaspor (5), Marseille (7) v Salzburg (11)
- Salzburg are through as group winners.
- Marseille will be through with a draw, or if the other game is drawn. They have a superior head-to-head with Konyaspor and an inferior one to Vitória SC.
- Konyaspor will be through if they win and Marseille lose.
- Vitória SC will be through on head-to-head if they win and Marseille lose.
Group J: Zorya Luhansk (6) v Athletic Club (8), Hertha Berlin (4) v Östersund (10)
- Östersund are through and will clinch first place if they win or if Athletic fail to win.
- Athletic will be through with a draw and will clinch first place (at least on head-to-head) if they win and Östersund do not.
- Zorya will be through if they win.
- Hertha are out.
Group K: Zulte Waregem (4) v Lazio (13), Vitesse (2) v Nice (9)
- Lazio are through as group winners.
- Nice are through as runners-up.
- Zulte Waregem and Vitesse are out.
Group L: Real Sociedad (12) v Zenit (13), Vardar (0) v Rosenborg (4)
- Zenit are through and will clinch first place with a draw.
- Real Sociedad are through and will clinch first place with a win.
- Rosenborg and Vardar are out.
Standings are provisional until all matches have been played.