|1||Marko Johansson||25/08/1998||Goalkeeper||90||90||Malmö FF (SWE)|
|3||Charlie Weberg||22/05/1998||Defender||Helsingborgs IF (SWE)|
|4||Joseph Colley||13/04/1999||Defender||90||90||56+||Chelsea FC (ENG)|
|5||Anel Ahmedhodzic||26/03/1999||Defender||2+||10+||34*||Nottingham Forest FC (ENG)|
|6||Anton Kralj||03/12/1998||Defender||90||90||90||Malmö FF (SWE)|
|7||Thomas Isherwood||28/01/1998||Defender||90||90||90||Östersunds FK (SWE)|
|8||Teddy Bergqvist||16/03/1999||Forward||11+||8+||Malmö FF (SWE)|
|9||Max Svensson||19/06/1998||Midfield||80*||61*||Helsingborgs IF (SWE)|
|10||Carl Johansson||17/06/1998||Midfield||63*||45*||Kalmar FF (SWE)|
|11||Jesper Karlsson||25/07/1998||Forward||79*||90||29+||1||IF Elfsborg (SWE)|
|12||Viktor Johansson||14/09/1998||Goalkeeper||90||Aston Villa FC (ENG)|
|13||Joseph Ceesay||03/06/1998||Midfield||90||Djurgårdens IF (SWE)|
|14||Dusan Jajic||04/07/1998||Midfield||90||90||90||Hammarby Fotboll (SWE)|
|15||Besard Sabovic||05/01/1998||Midfield||90||32*||Djurgårdens IF (SWE)|
|16||Samuel Adrian||02/03/1998||Midfield||88*||58+||90||Malmö FF (SWE)|
|17||Viktor Gyökeres||04/06/1998||Forward||90||90||90||3||IF Brommapojkarna (SWE)|
|18||Isac Lidberg||08/09/1998||Forward||27+||45+||82*||Hammarby Fotboll (SWE)|
Claes Eriksson (Sweden)
It's been a great experience for our players who have been here and we learned the way Georgia, the Czech Republic and Portugal play. The most important thing from this tournament is the experience; the feeling for the players to know that they can reach a top level – that they are not there yet and something is missing, but we have to learn from that and go on. We're not far away, Swedish football is developing in the right direction I think.
• Basic formation 1-4-4-2 with a compact defence and midfield pressing.
• Deep defensive block, with two screening midfielders.
• Frequent transitions from defence to attack; after two or three passes, a long ball would follow.
• Game opening diagonal balls used often.
• Athletic, strong, hard-working players.
• A very clearly definable, legible formation.
• Exceptional finisher in Viktor Gyökeres (17) – good striker qualities with physical presence.