|1||Jan Plachý||07/05/1998||Goalkeeper||FK Teplice (CZE)|
|3||Matěj Chaluš||02/02/1998||Defender||90||90||90||90||1. FK Příbram (CZE)|
|4||Libor Holík||12/05/1998||Defender||90||90||90*||90||1||SK Slavia Praha (CZE)|
|5||Daniel Mareček||30/05/1998||Midfield||89*||90||90||AC Sparta Praha (CZE)|
|6||Emil Tischler||13/03/1998||Midfield||90||90||83*||1. FC Slovácko (CZE)|
|7||Daniel Turyna||26/02/1998||Forward||72*||10+||81*||90||4||AC Sparta Praha (CZE)|
|8||Michal Sadílek||31/05/1999||Midfield||90||90||90||90||PSV Eindhoven (NED)|
|9||Ondřej Lingr||07/10/1998||Forward||1+||72*||MFK Karviná (CZE)|
|10||Ondřej Šašinka||21/03/1998||Forward||90*||28+||90||90||1||FC Baník Ostrava (CZE)|
|12||Ondřej Novotný||05/02/1998||Forward||18+||AC Sparta Praha (CZE)|
|13||Alex Král||19/05/1998||Midfield||90||90||90||90||FK Teplice (CZE)|
|14||Filip Havelka||21/01/1998||Midfield||90||90||90||90||FC Slovan Liberec (CZE)|
|15||Ondřej Chvěja||17/07/1998||Midfield||90||90||67*||18+||FC Baník Ostrava (CZE)|
|16||Martin Jedlička||24/01/1998||Goalkeeper||90||90||90||90||FC DAC 1904 Dunajská Streda (SVK)|
|18||Denis Granečný||07/09/1998||Defender||90||90||23+||FC Baník Ostrava (CZE)|
|19||Martin Graiciar||11/04/1999||Forward||1+||80*||9+||1||ACF Fiorentina (ITA)|
|20||Michal Hlavatý||17/06/1998||Midfield||62*||7+||FC Viktoria Plzeň (CZE)|
|21||František Čech||12/06/1998||Defender||1+||FC Hradec Králové (CZE)|
Jan Suchopárek (Czech Republic):
I've observed during qualification and also here there are lots of different trends – good defences, playing counterattacks. We can't tell that one trend is more effective for being successful; every game is different. I read [Pep] Guardiola's book that it is not so important to know how you want to play, but more important to know what kind of player I have in the team and adapt the tactics to this exact squad that we have. This is the role of a national team coach as he always has different players at his disposal.
• Basic formation 1-4-2-3-1 with compact defence and two screening midfielders and good links between lines.
• Effective use of full-backs, Libor Holík (4) and Daniel Mareček (5) advancing very high in possession.
• Excellent team organisation.
• Good, effective build-up play from the back.
• Dangerous in set places, with excellent delivery from Michal Sadílek (8) and finishing.
• Ondřej Šašinka (10) and Daniel Turyna (7) complement each other very well, with Šašinka a key player in link between midfield and attack.
• Frequent counterattacking, trying to create numerical superiority in all areas.
• Players always determined and focused.