Already in play-offs
• England, Denmark, Slovakia, Spain (holders), Croatia, Germany, Portugal, France
Still able to win group
• Poland, Sweden, Turkey, Greece (Group 7)
• Belgium, Italy, Serbia (Group 9)
Also able to be among four best runners-up
• Moldova, Finland, Russia*, Netherlands*, Austria*, Ukraine*, Romania, Montenegro, Israel*, Iceland*
*Assured of second place
Road to the Czech Republic
• Play-off draw: 14.00CET, Friday in Nyon (streamed live on UEFA.com
• Play-off ties: 8 & 14 October (seven winners join hosts Czech Republic in finals)
• Finals draw: 6 November, Prague
• Final tournament: 17–30 June, Czech Republic
The ten group winners and four runners-up with the best records against first, third, fourth and fifth in their sections advance
• England have won the group.
• Moldova will finish second unless they lose to England and Finland beat San Marino by enough to overturn a goal-difference deficit of seven.
• Denmark have won the group.
• Russia will finish second and their last game against sixth-placed Andorra cannot affect their best runners-up record.
• In Monday's decider, Slovakia won 1-0 in the Netherlands to pip their hosts to first place and leave the Oranje waiting on Tuesday's results.
• Holders Spain have won the group.
• Austria will come second but will still look for a result away to Spain.
• Croatia have won the group.
• Ukraine finished second and a 3-0 win against fifth-placed Liechtenstein leaves them set to reach the play-offs as one of the four best runners-up.
• Germany have won the group.
• Romania are in second, a point ahead of Montenegro, who have a superior head-to-head. Romania visit Germany, Montenegro go to the Faroe Islands.
• Poland are two points clear of Sweden and Turkey, with Greece one further back.
• Greece host Poland and Sweden play Turkey.
• Poland will win the group with a draw.
• Turkey and Sweden drew the reverse fixture 2-2.
• Greece lost 3-1 in Poland so need to match that score to finish top, as long as the other game is drawn.
• Portugal have won the group.
• Israel will be second and will seek to win against the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
• Belgium, who have completed their fixtures, lead Italy by one point and Serbia by three.
• Italy must beat Cyprus to finish top.
• Serbia have a head-to-head advantage over both Belgium and Italy. A Serbian victory in Northern Ireland would clinch pole position if Italy do not win – or second spot if Italy win.
• France have won the group.
• Iceland have finished second and took a valuable point in France on Tuesday to boost their play-off bid.